are non-refundable and transfers of date are only allowed if enough notice is
given. If you cannot attend on the date you have pre-booked for, please call to
rearrange your visit. You normally have 30 days to re-use your ticket before it
expires but you must give us at least 1 week's notice when re-booking tickets.
You may only re-book your tickets on one occasion. All Tickets are non-refundable. Should Government guidelines result in closure of our
facility, we will of course rearrange your visit for when we are able to
reopen. Opening times and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please check our opening hours before making your booking.
- Please note, the arrival time you select is the time from which reception will begin to admit guests. It is not necessarily the time you will begin your session. When session control is in operation, your 3 hour session will begin when you enter the changing rooms and locker bands must be returned within 30 minutes of your session exit time in order to claim your £5 locker band refund. Session control will only be in operation during busy Peak Periods. You will be guaranteed 3 hours in the pool (providing your arrival time allows). We ONLY ran session control on 25 days in 2023! That’s only 6.85% of the year.
- A deposit payment of £5 per locker band is required upon check in. £5 is refunded providing it is handed in at the appropriate time. During peak times, when session control is in operation, locker bands must be returned within 30 minutes of your session exit time in order to claim your £5 refund.
**Guests under 1.1m tall, disabled guests and carers:
24/01/2024 UPDATE: Family of 4 tickets have been removed from sale. Guests under 1.1m tall, disabled guests and carers purchasing family tickets were previously unable to access the on-site refunds below - but now these will be available to all ticket holders (except baby tickets). We are pleased to say that the net price for these discounted tickets has been held for 2024:
> Children under 1.1 meters tall: Please inform the receptionist upon arrival if you have a child under 1.1 meters tall. Your child will be measured at Reception and a £4 refund will be issued back onto the card you paid with. Refunds will be issued upon arrival only, not upon exit. Babies under 2 years old should be booked for £7 per head separately.
> Disabled guests: Please bring along any proof of disability status. Upon presentation of this ID on arrival you will be issued with a £4 refund onto the card you paid with.
> Carers: Please bring along any form of official photographic carers identification. Upon presentation of this ID upon arrival you will be issued with a £4 refund onto the card you paid with.
PLEASE NOTE: For tickets purchased prior to 24/01/24, the amount refunded on these tickets will be £3, not £4.
Spectators & Supervision:
Those attending but not swimming may choose to sit and wait in our Dessert Bar located in the Reception area free of charge. Guests who would prefer to spectate on poolside, whether swimming or not, must pay the appropriate admission charge. Please ensure you adhere to our supervision ratios when purchasing tickets:
- All children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult. One adult can supervise two children under 11 years old but no more, providing the children can swim. Babies and toddlers must be supervised on a one adult to one child basis.
- Anyone 11 years old and over can attend without adult supervision providing they are a strong swimmer and have no medical conditions.
Online Tickets: Tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to change the date of your visit please contact our team on 01782 205747 - tickets are transferable within 30 days of your visit providing we receive 1 week's notice*.
- Please check our opening times page before making your booking by clicking here.
- *Group/Party bookings must visit on the date and time they have booked for as these tickets are only valid for the chosen date.